Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Hope you all have had great/safe holidays! We were able to stay home for the entire day and just enjoy it as a family. We have LOTS of leftovers, but it was so enjoyable!! None of us got dressed for the day or anything. We hung out in pjs, enjoyed dinner together and then took naps. It has been a wonderful day!

I'm so thankful for these wonderful faces in this picture. I have to be the luckiest woman in the entire world. They are 4 of the greatest blessings in my life. They each make me laugh and cry, they bring such a sparkle into our home, each one a different sparkle that we sure would miss and notice if it wasn't here.

I'm also the proudest wife of the greatest husband. He is my best friend and I think I'm the lucky one in this deal. Many people comment that they are the lucky ones, but I think everyone else is crazy. I'm the lucky one and I look forward to SOOOO many more days like today that I get to just enjoy with my family.

I'm also so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the difference it has made in my life. I'm grateful for the knowledge I have of a loving Heavenly Father who knew me so well that he knew this family was for me. Only 17 more days until I get to keep this wonderful family of mine for All Eternity. What a great blessing. I'm so grateful for Temples that bring that blessing to us. We are so blessed and I'm so grateful for that!

Love you all and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment