Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hammy

And who can forget the caboose? Not us. Hammy keeps us on our toes as he grows and learns every day.

Naptime...or crash-time! :)
Lunch time, he does enjoy eating, and he eats pretty well for us. Unless it's green veggies, then it's like pulling teeth to get him to eat!

He was playing with Bubba's horses and gate and somehow got himself stuck in it.

Dinner-time, with entertainment!

I was so proud of him I just had to take a picture. He had pulled out all of his cars and trucks and had them lined up in a row...something he'd never done before. It was pretty cute!

Daddy's little cowboy buddy.



Bins really are good for more than just holding toys!

Hammy's sisters love to dress him up. Usually he is even wearing pink high heels. I'll tell you what though, he walks better in heels than I do! :)

So I hadn't heard Hammy in a while so I figured I'd better go investigate as to where he ended up...what may be wrong...you know! Well, this is what I found. He was on the couch minding his own business coloring on one of those magnet coloring things. I walked around the corner and he looked up and me and said, "Hi Mommy!" Melt my heart!

Hammy always brings a smile to our faces. He smiles almost 24/7 and it's infectious, everyone seems to brighten up because of him. Sure do love you HamBone! :)

3 comments:

  1. He has grown up so much! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hammy isnt so hammy anymore, but he sure is cute!! what a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stud, he has gotten so big and he looks just like Stacey!!

    ReplyDelete