Sunday, May 22, 2011

Boo

I decided my next post should be about each of the kids. When you start, you should start at the beginning, which means Boo.

This girl LOVES her siblings. Quite often I hear them in the room playing school. Boo is always the teacher of course, but she does so well at playing with them and involving them in her activities. As you can tell from many pictures, she loves the camera...but lets be honest, the camera loves her as well. She's super photogenic! :)

Cheeser!

Boo was a cheerleader for Halloween last year...it fit so well.

One day she came and asked if her and her friend could borrow the camera, this is what I found on it when it was returned. She loves to be crafty, I think she gets that from her Mom.

Funny thing about this picture, Boo & Bug wanted to dress up and dance in the living room, so we snapped a picture of them getting ready...she was irritated with me for getting a "before" shot!

Boo and her cousin Arlee...and crazy Uncle Darrin! These girls never leave each others sides when they are together.

That's our Boo. She is a joy to have in our home. The kids are so excited when she gets home from school, they run and give her huge hugs. She's a great sister to them. She super helpful around the house, always willing to help me with anything I need. Love you lots Boo!

2 comments:

  1. Kayley is so beautiful! I miss seeing her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me cry just now, saying that Kayley gets her craftiness from Stacey. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete