Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shootin'

So I decided that I do need to post past pictures, just to keep everyone up-to-date on what's been going on but if I wait to post new pictures until I get ALL of the older pictures on, I'll never catch up! :)

Therefore, today was a beautiful day. Sun was actually shining. There was a slight breeze but it was pretty warm. Scab and I decided to go out and shoot bb guns until the kids woke up from naps and Boo got home from school. Of course, once they woke up, they all had to join us.


Dad & Bubba, best of friends. Dad teaching Bubba how to shoot.
Hammy was so excited to shoot. He actually threw a fit when there was no gun in his hands!
Boo is quite the little shot...and model! :) She can "ham" it up with the best.
Bug could care less, she was more worried about her flower. (Right where her knee is, there is a hole in the yard. She found a twig from a pine tree that was still full of needles so she decided to "replant" it in this vacant hole and put grass and dirt on it to help it grow! :) )
Ahh, my mighty hunters! :) As you can see, Bubba's hero is his Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. PS~Our blog is: http://wolfpack1234.blogspot.com/

    Though I'm sure you figured that out already!

    ReplyDelete