Saturday, May 1, 2010

Moms Grave











Yesterday I took the kids to Hyrum to get the last of our stuff out of the house and to get some flowers on moms grave for mothers day. It was a good trip we spent the night at Uncle Josh and aunt Carries house. The kids love seeing them, and I have to admit its good for me to. :) The head stone will be placed any day, I stopped by and looked at it in the shop and was very impressed. Its really nice. When we got ready to go Bridger and Emma both had to kiss moms picture good bye. It was really hard to hold back the tears watching the kids share their love and excitement with their Mommy.

4 comments:

  1. mitch i love the pictures... thank you for putting them up bridg and emma are so sweet..I can not wait to see you guys love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crying now! That is so sweet that they did that before you left! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That breaks my heart! Jared and I are going to be staying in Logan in a few weeks for a little get away and so we will be stopping by to see Stacey! I miss her so much but I know that she's near us all!
    Love you guys~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you were able to get back up there to see stace. Your kiddos are all sweethearts! Mothers day is going to be bitter sweet for you all I'm sure - Missing stacey but being able to celebrate what an tender, amazing mom she was! Looks like we'll have to make another trip up there to see the headstone - I bet it's Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete