Tuesday, May 18, 2010

10 buck 2




So today I put Bubba to bed gave him his cuppy, kissed him on the cheek told him have a good nap and walked out of the room. I was ready for 2 hours of peace and quiet. However a half hour later I happened to look out the window and there was my shirt laying in the mud. My first thought was now how and the heck did that get out there. Then my shoe came sailing out of the sky from the second story and splash right in the mud. About then it all came together, BUBBA!!!!! That little stink figured out how to open the window, knocked the screen out and emptyed my drawers throw most of my cloths out in the rain, striped the bed and chucked the blankets, sheets and PILLOWS into the rain and mud!!!! He even sacrificed to of Boos fashion BARBIES. So we, Bubba and one ticked off dad went out in the rain and cleaned up the mess. It was kind of hard not to laugh at him. He wore one of the biggest pouty faces ever, and he kept one hand on this butt expecting a swift kick at any moment. I guess you could say he knew he was on this way to 10 buck 2.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That kid is funny! I would have had a hard time not laughing either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Funny and what a stinker at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!!! Mine learned that a year ago! You're lucky it took him this long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is possibly one of the funniest things I've heard in a LONG time....it's just payback for all those naps you force him to take. Can't say I blame the poor kid....except if this is a hint of the rebelious ways to come...I actually feel bad for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kinds of things did you do in your younger days to deserve the sneakiness I have read of your children?? First Kaylee putting water in your bed and now this?! You will never have a dull moment in the Wolfley house, but you will sure keep me entertained with your stories! Love it!

    ReplyDelete