Friday, April 30, 2010

Fun in the snow











A few weeks ago I took the kids up to my cousins house (Cliff and Hayley Eggelston), to go sledding, Its awesome we ride our sleds down their road its 1/4 of a mile long, takes a while to get to the bottom as you can imagine. Its a long walk back so we cheat and hook everyone up behind a 4 wheeler and (car pool) back to the top of the drive. After a while us adults needed a little bit of a challenge so we went out of bounds so to speak. My cousin cliff has a toboggan that can fit 6 adults. Well we adults jumped on and threw caution to the wind It was awesome. Even the kids stopped playing to watch their Dads and uncles try to kill them selves.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like fun! Holy Cow you have a lot of snow down there, wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there to watch you goobers try to knock yourselves out! :-)

    ReplyDelete