Monday, October 3, 2011

Fun at home!

Some of the fun "activites" we do here at home...

Daddy LOVES to scare the kiddos every now and then, this time Hammy wanted to help...I think they scared Bubba. :)
The kids asked if they could put on a muscial for me and Dad. Boo is playing her recorder she plays in school, Buggy is playing her Dora guitar and Bubba is playing a flute (via his gun he got for his birthday). It was SOOO cute.

This house LOVES to dance. I have my little stereo in the kitchen so that I can listen to music when I'm cooking or doing dishes. I'm quite often joined by this crew. Hammy dressed in his sister's tutu.

Buggy and Bubba trying to turn the other one...right after this picture they kind of fell on the floor all tangled up.

Daddy snapped this picture of us one morning...I was making french toast and all the kids love to watch us cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment